Raleigh Bathroom Plumbing Service
Quality Bathroom Upgrades at an Affordable Price
Like upgrading and remodeling your kitchen, a bathroom upgrade can increase the value of your home and just make it more comfortable and attractive. When you replace outdated features with modern, energy-efficient baths, toilets, and sinks, you can increase the value of your home and decrease the time it might take to sell substantially.
The upgrade process allows you to correct features you aren’t thrilled about, add more space, make your home more energy-efficient, and enjoy a more luxurious and modern bathroom.
Let our Raleigh bathroom plumbing company help you achieve the updated bathroom of your dreams! Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Is It Better to Repair or Replace a Toilet?
To best assess if your toilet should be repaired or replaced, a licensed plumber should inspect your toilet. Oftentimes the cost for repair will surpass replacement. When this is the case, a replacement would be best.
Another instance where replacement would be better is if you have an older toilet that is constantly needing repair. The one thing for certain is that you should reach out to your local plumber to help determine your options.
Bring Modern Efficiency & Convenience to Your Bathroom Sink
Your bathroom sink probably gets as much use as the kitchen sink. When you decide to upgrade, you can have a lot of fun choosing a design that best represents the theme and function you want for your bathroom.
Bathroom sink upgrades include:
- Glass sinks: Elegant and unique, glass sinks are a hot trend in modern bathroom design. Sure to add beauty and style to any décor.
- Vessel sinks: Also referred to as above-counter sinks, vessel sinks are installed above a vanity to create a stunning focal point in your bathroom. They come in a variety of sizes and finishes.
- Undermount sinks: These sinks are positioned underneath the countertops. They blend seamlessly into any kind of counter surface – the ultimate combination of beauty and function.
Chances are, if you’re upgrading your sink you’ll want a new faucet to go with it.
Our Raleigh bathroom plumbing company installs any type of faucet with your sink:
- Center set
- Single handle
- Water-efficient taps
Water-efficient taps, like WaterSense faucets, can conserve water by cutting the flow by 30% and are a great option for those looking to update their sinks in a green way.
Get a Beautiful Bathtub You’ll Love
An equally important focal point in your bathroom is your bathtub. A new bathtub or shower booth is a major plumbing project that you’ll want to get right the first time. A pipe that is not sealed or connected correctly behind the wall can end up causing a lot of damage if it’s leaking without your knowledge.
Some popular bathtubs to consider are:
- Alcove tub: Also known as the three wall, Alcove style is a practical tub that combines form and functionality.
- Clawfoot tub: A vintage style free-standing tub. Great for bathrooms with lots of open space. Modern alternatives may forego the feet for a smooth look from rim to base.
- Corner tub: These tubs make use of the location within a bathroom for maximum functionality. Only two walls are necessary for this type of tub.
Like the bathroom sink, when you’re upgrading your bathtub you’ll likely want to integrate a new faucet.
Whether it’s a single handle upgrade or another style, our Raleigh bathroom plumbing experts will get it installed correctly so you don’t have to worry about what might happen behind the walls after the installation.
There are several popular styles of bathtub faucets, including:
- Ceiling mounted: If you have a shower-enclosed bathtub, this is a great choice of faucet and is recommended for full shower enclosures
- Wall mounted: These are commonly found in many homes
- Floor mounted: These faucets are designed to be matched with a free-standing bathtub where it is difficult and cost-prohibitive to install other models or to install on the deck of the tub
Toilet Installation, Repairs & Upgrades in Raleigh, NC
Toilets might not be the first to mind when you think of upgrades, but they really can impact the look and function of your bathroom. Low-flow toilets are a great way to save money on your water bill. The catch is that no one wants to wrestle with removing their old toilet. Fortunately, our plumbing team has the skill and experience to handle all toilet repair and replacement in Raleigh.